Managed Print Services (MPS) is an outsourced service where a service provider assumes full responsibility for a company’s print fleet management. It requires expert analysis of print data in order to drive efficiencies and cost savings.
MPS not only monitors and tracks important data relative to your print devices and output, it also allows you to measure the cost of data that impacts your very business; such as proper device maintenance and utilization.
Effective MPS efforts support your business print needs while streamlining your business processes.
Work flow Benefits of MPS:
- Completely automate the support of your print environment.
- View your print environment & receive quantitative reporting.
- Improved tracking of the quality of your service.
- Make adjustments to your print environment and know the impact of those adjustments immediately.
- Obtain information on the status of each print device.
- Track the lifespan of a document; from the amount of pages printed by a department to the device it was printed on.
- Ability to trace service calls by print device.
- Allocate print costs to the department responsible for generating the expense.
Cost Benefits of MPS:
- Better understanding of the costs associated with the management of your print fleet.
- See your entire https://dongphucpanda.com/hoc-sinh/tu-a-den-z-cac-mau-ao-dong-phuc-lop-dep-nhat/ cost structure device-by-device.
- Reduce equipment repair or acquisition costs.
- Reduce equipment downtime.
- Eliminate outsourced labor costs.
- Increase efficiencies with process improvement that is related to management of print environments.
- Lower IT help desk calls in the support of print issues by 60 percent or greater.
- Lose the burden as print management responsibilities and accountability shifts to your Service Provider.
- Easily budget your cost of print, thanks to continuous output and usage monitoring.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership while increasing your bottom line.
Sarah Shaw is an IT Consultant for Advanced Imaging Solutions, which is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana. Advanced Imaging Solutions has provided customized print solutions for businesses in both Indiana and Michigan since 1995 and also specializes in Managed Print Services.